If you want to remain healthy, working out is just one part of it. Eating right and supplementing your diet with the right nutrition is equally important.
If you've been hitting the gym, you must have been told from day one how important proteins are for your physique. Turns out, proteins are not just important for boosting your gains in the gym. Proteins are an essential component of everyday nutrition.
In addition to eating the right quantity of protein, eating quality protein is essential too. When we say you need to eat quality protein, we mean you need to eat proteins that are loaded with essential amino acids - your body can’t produce amino acids on its own.
That being said, whey protein is the most valuable protein source that is full of essential amino acids and promotes optimum health. Natureal Whey is the healthiest protein source that you can find.
Let’s discuss the potential health benefits of Natureal Whey. Before that, let’s take a look at what makes Natureal Whey the top Whey protein in the market.
What Makes Natureal Whey The Best Whey Option?
Following are some reasons that put Natureal Whey on top of other whey protein options.
# 1: Gives a Whopping Supply of Proteins
You get a whopping 24 grams of protein per serving size of Natureal Whey. This is one of the highest you can find in any of the options available.
# 2: Contains a Meticulous Blend of Essential Amino Acids
In addition to containing all the non-essential amino acids, Natureal Whey contains a meticulously crafted blend of essential amino acids. These include Histidine, Valine Isoleucine, Threonine, Leucine, Lysine, Phenylalanine, and Methionine.
# 3: Natureal Whey is an All-Natural Product
Natureal Whey is 100% natural, GMO and gluten free. It is unprocessed and contains no flavor or additives.
Top 5 Health Benefits of Natureal Whey Protein
Natureal whey can restore your health and wellness in the following ways.
# 1: Promotes Weight Loss and Triggers Lean Muscle Mass
How do you improve muscle mass? That’s a million dollar question! Natureal Whey protein is a sure way of losing body fat and increasing muscle mass. In one meta-analysis, researchers analyzed the results of fourteen different Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs). The studies included a total of 626 participants.
Results were amazing and showed that the participants, on an average, lost up to 4.5 kg in body weight. Out of this, an average of 3.8 kg was pure fat loss.
There is a multitude of reasons why consuming Natureal Whey can help reduce body fat and improve lean muscle gain. First, whey protein improves the basal rate of metabolism. Research suggests that individuals who consume whey have a higher resting rate of metabolism. As a result, they are able to burn more calories and lose more body fat.
Second, having high protein content in the diet can increase the sensitivity of body tissues to the insulin secreted. If your body tissues are resistant to the action of insulin, what it means is that the insulin is turning excess of sugar and calories into fat.
Finally, Natureal Whey can help improve the balance between your body hormones. It can increase the levels of Leptin and reduce the levels of Ghrelin. Research suggests that individuals who take whey on a daily basis consume fewer calories and make healthier eating options.
# 2: Boosts Stamina, Reduces Fatigue, and Accelerates Recovery
If you are engaged in physical activity, one of the biggest problems you might face is low stamina, increased fatigue, and long recovery times. Natureal Whey can help you solve these issues.
One way Natureal Whey helps improve recovery post-exercise is by increasing the circulatory functions of the body. It enhances the supply of blood to the target tissues and makes sure they get the nutrition they need. To be more precise, Natureal Whey give your muscles the amino acids they need following a period of exercise to aid them in their recovery.
Also, Natureal Whey boosts energy, exercise performance, focus, and alertness. Results of several studies have proven that athletes who consume whey-based drinks or products pre-workout can perform a greater degree of exercise repetitions, have improved strength and power, and have enhanced recovery time following the workouts.
# 3: Natureal Whey Improves Brain Function
In addition to improving your physical health, Natureal Whey can help improve your brain health as well. Researchers believe the positive effects of whey on the brain health are due to a number of factors.
The brain is one of the most highly active organs. Results of the most recent research suggest that consuming a whey protein-based diet can increase the number of mitochondria in the brain and their level of activity as well. Mitochondria are the powerhouse of cells and increased number and activity of these structures mean better organ function.
As mentioned, Natureal Whey protein is a meticulously crafted blend of the much-needed essential amino acids. Most of these essential amino acids are potent antioxidants too. One of the biggest risk factors for premature aging and related conditions like Alzheimer’s is increased brain levels of oxidative stress. The essential amino acids in the Natureal Whey can act as antioxidants and can help slow down the oxidative stress-related brain damage.
Finally, Natureal Whey can help stabilize your brain health by improving the neurotransmitter balance as well. Research suggests that whey-based supplements can increase brain levels of healthy neurotransmitter and can reduce the levels of cortisol.
# 4: Natureal Whey Has Amazingly Positive Effects on the Cardiovascular and Metabolic Health
As mentioned, whey protein can help improve the way your body tissues respond to insulin and use energy. In addition, there are a couple of more factors related to whey consumption that are linked to beneficial cardiovascular and metabolic gains.
For instance, whey is linked to an improvement in the blood pressure readings. This ability of whey is perhaps due to the ability of its components to block one of the enzymes called ACE (Angiotensin Converting Enzyme). ACE is an enzyme linked to increased blood pressure levels.
Another beneficial effect of Natureal Whey on the cardiovascular and metabolic health is its effect on the lipid profile. Results of an Australian research showed that supplementing the diet with whey can have favorable effects on the metabolic profile. It decreases the amount of total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol and increases the amount of HDL cholesterol as well.
Furthermore, results of the most recent research suggest that chronic whey consumption has a tremendous effect on blunting the deposition of atherosclerotic plaques. This can have major effects in terms of reducing the risk of cardiovascular events like high blood pressure, heart attacks, angina, and so on.
# 5: Other Health Benefits of Natureal Whey
Other health benefits that come with the regular use of Natureal Whey are:
- Better Gut Function: Research suggests that whey-based products improve gut function by boosting the growth of probiotic bacteria in the gut.
- Healthy Skin: Whey protein can also provide the essential amino acids needed for the skin protein synthesis. This can help give you a radiant, younger looking, and healthy skin. This can also reverse the skin signs of aging.
- Joint Health: Natureal Whey can aid your joints by improving the age-related wear and tear leading to poor joint health. It can help with conditions like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
To conclude, Natureal Whey is a solution to a number of health issues. Get your supply of Natureal Whey, which is one of the easiest ways to unlock optimum health and wellness.
1. Miller PE, et al. Effects of whey protein and resistance exercise on body composition: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Am Coll Nutr. 2014;33(2):163-75. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2013.875365.
2. Daniel W. D. West, et al. Whey Protein Supplementation Enhances Whole Body Protein Metabolism and Performance Recovery after Resistance Exercise: A Double-Blind Crossover Study. Nutrients. 2017 Jul; 9(7): 735.
3. Jamaan Ajarem, et al. Neurochemical, structural and neurobehavioral evidence of neuronal protection by whey proteins in diabetic albino mice. Behav Brain Funct. 2015; 11: 7.
4. Howard G. Shertzer, et al. Dietary whey protein stimulates mitochondrial activity and decreases oxidative stress in mouse female brain. Neurosci Lett. 2013 Aug 26; 548: 159–164
5. Sihvola N, et al. Breakfast high in whey protein or carbohydrates improves coping with workload in healthy subjects. Br J Nutr. 2013 Nov 14;110(9):1712-21. doi: 10.1017/S0007114513000779. Epub 2013 Apr 16.
6. Pal S, et al. Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose in overweight and obese individuals. Br J Nutr. 2010 Sep;104(5):716-23. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510000991. Epub 2010 Apr 9.
7. Zhang Z, et al. Effects of Chronic Whey Protein Supplementation on Atherosclerosis in ApoE-/- Mice. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2018;64(2):143-150. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.64.143.
8. Gabriela TD Sousa, et al. Dietary whey protein lessens several risk factors for metabolic diseases: a review. Lipids Health Dis. 2012; 11: 67.