Did you know, there is a class of supplements that can help you lose a tremendous amount of weight by turning on your body’s internal fat burning processes? Yes, we are talking about natural fat burning and metabolism booster supplements here.
The way these top metabolism boosting supplements work is by stimulating the fat burning mechanisms of the body.
The reason most fat burner supplements fail is that they are half-cooked and based on ingredients without proven efficacy.
But, wait! There is a supplement that can help you maximize your weight loss and is backed on hardcore science. The supplement is Revert 10.0.
3 Reasons Why Revert 10.0 Is the Best Metabolism Boosting Supplement
Revert 10.0 is a natural fat burner supplement that helps athletes and ordinary individuals alike. It has a number of fat loss ingredients but the mechanism that really stands out is its ability to induce thermogenesis.
Thermogenesis is a physiological process that your body uses to burn excess fats and produce energy when required. Revert 10.0 uses this same principle to melt away stored fat.
There are many thermogenic metabolism boosting supplements available on the market but Revert 10.0 has the most efficacy and here are the reasons why:
#1: It is Loaded with Niacin
One major benefit of Revert 10.0 is its ability to target weight loss in different ways. Not only does it help you lose the present body fat, but it also stops you from putting on more fat in the future. The key to this is Niacin.
Revert 10.0 is loaded with niacin. The way niacin works is truly fascinating. It causes a dramatic decline in the tissue levels of inflammation. Heightened tissue inflammation is the key feature leading to excessive fat deposition. In addition, niacin also helps reduce the levels of a hormone called adiponectin. Adiponectin is a hormone that promotes insulin resistance, triggers hunger, and makes you put on weight in the long run. Finally, niacin is a top metabolism booster that functions at a cellular level (1).
#2: It Increase Lipolysis
Revert 10.0 is a powerful fat burning supplement because it targets lipolysis (fat breakdown). Many ingredients like yohimbine, green coffee bean, and forskolin are involved in this process and each works in a different way to get the job done.
Green Coffee Bean Extract is a gentler coffee bean with less caffeine than conventional black coffee beans that encourages the breakdown of stored fats and the production of excessive fatty acids (2).
Forskolin, derived from the mint family, activates adenylate cyclase - an enzyme present in membranes of adipocytes (fat storing cells) to stimulate fat burning and decrease levels of LDL - the bad cholesterol (3, 4).
Yohimbine, a bark extract, that helps to balance and restore healthy body weight and increase energy. Yohimbine is a potent antagonist that blocks receptors and increases the levels of epinephrine in your body, which triggers the fat breakdown. Interestingly, researchers have noticed that the ability of yohimbine to break down fat is especially higher when taken before physical activities (5).
Unlike other fat burning pills, Revert 10.0 is also full of antioxidants like green tea extract and acai berry extract. These are rich in polyphenols and catechins like epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG increases secretion of neurotransmitters like noradrenaline and dopamine which act like epinephrine in triggering fat oxidation and lipolysis (6,7).
All these ingredients synergistically act on your body as metabolism boosters and create a giant effect on stored fat. So, undoubtedly Revert 10.0 is more than just a supplement, it’s a thermogenic beast!
#3: It Reduces the Level of Hunger Hormone
Another powerful mechanism that helps make Revert 10.0 a natural health supplement for weight loss is through its effect on the hunger hormone-leptin. Revert 10.0 contains fiber, which soothes your gut. It has Garcinia Cambogia, a herbal ingredient that contains the active ingredient hydoxycitric acid. It reduces the levels of leptin in your body to stay satiated longer, which helps reduce overeating.
Research also shows that intake of Garcinia extract in higher concentration (50-60%) reduces levels of total cholesterol, low-density lipoproteins and fatty acids in the body hence inhibiting fat storage (8).
Another element that complements the activity of Garcinia Cambogia is Glucomannan. Research suggests that the combination of these two elements works way better in promoting satiety and weight loss than using either alone (9).
How to Maximize The Results of Your Metabolism Boosting Supplement?
Revert 10.0 is one of the best natural weight loss and metabolism boosting supplement backed by science to lose weight. But you won’t see results if you eat junk all day and don’t work out.
You have to earn your way to losing weight. Physical activity will help activate the ingredients full potential to help you reduce systemic inflammation, improve energy levels, stay satiated longer and achieve the slimmer body your health deserves. There are NO shortcuts. Simple as this.
To ensure that Revert 10.0 metabolism boosting supplement gives you maximum results, you need to tweak your lifestyle a bit!
- Eat Healthy: Consume a healthy and balanced diet with lots of nutrients. Avoid select carbs and fatty foods. Proteins are good for lean mass so fill your plate a little bit more with lentils, meat, and nuts (10).
- Sweat It Out: You need to do an activity that involves moving. Natureal Revert 10.0 works best pre-exercise so, right before you hit the trail, go dancing, play a sport or hit the gym, take two capsules with water. That will give you adequate hydration and a quick energy boost for a rigorous workout.
- The timing of your metabolism boosting supplement dosage should be fixed. For best results, it is recommended that you take Revert 10.0 pre-workout or 20 minutes before a meal.
1. Desiree Wanders, et al. Niacin Increases Adiponectin and Decreases Adipose Tissue Inflammation in High Fat Diet-Fed Mice. PLoS One. 2013; 8(8): e71285.
2. Robin E. Duncan, et al. Regulation of Lipolysis in Adipocytes. Annu Rev Nutr. 2007; 27: 79–101.
3. Okuda H, et al. Relationship between cyclic AMP production and lipolysis induced by forskolin in rat fat cells. J Lipid Res. 1992 Feb;33(2):225-31.
4. Litosch I, Hudson TH, Mills I, Li SY, Fain JN. Forskolin as an activator of cyclic AMP accumulation and lipolysis in rat adipocytes. Mol Pharmacol. 1982 Jul;22(1):109-15.
5. McCarty MF.Pre-exercise administration of yohimbine may enhance the efficacy of exercise training as a fat loss strategy by boosting lipolysis. Med Hypotheses. 2002 Jun;58(6):491-5.
6. Kim SN, et al. Effects of Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate on Autophagic Lipolysis in Adipocytes. Nutrients. 2017 Jun 30;9(7). pii: E680. doi: 10.3390/nu9070680.
7. Mochizuki M, et al. Effects of green tea catechin-induced lipolysis on cytosol glycerol content in differentiated 3T3-L1 cells. Phytother Res. 2004 Nov;18(11):945-6.
8. Hayamizu K1, Hirakawa H, Oikawa D, Nakanishi T, Takagi T, Tachibana T, Furuse M. Effect of Garcinia cambogia extract on serum leptin and insulin in mice. Fitoterapia. 2003 Apr;74(3):267-73.
9. Andrea Maia-Landim, et al. Long-term effects of Garcinia cambogia/Glucomannan on weight loss in people with obesity, PLIN4, FTO and Trp64Arg polymorphisms. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018; 18: 26.
10. Fatemeh Azizi Soeliman, et al. Weight loss maintenance: A review on dietary related strategies. J Res Med Sci. 2014 Mar; 19(3): 268–275.