Shortly after joining the gym you'll discover that everybody (and their mama) will be talking about fat burners and pre-workout supplements. If you workout alone, this may be a common conversation starter while cycling, lifting weights, in the sauna and/or in the locker room.
After a few months of going to the gym, you should notice positive results if you're implementing effective workouts and want to learn how to improve your results.
To boost results, both pre-workout supplements and fat burners are effective options to consider.
They may have some similarities.
But, they are not the same thing.
For your better understanding of pre-workout vs. fat burner, NATUREAL is presenting an informative blog so you can discover if you need a fat burner or a pre-workout supplement.
A fat burner supplement is a dietary product that contains various natural ingredients that boost metabolic response to ensure increased fat loss.
Fat burners may also contain stimulating ingredients to boost energy to workout harder and longer.
Fat burners are not magic.
Research science based ingredients to discover pure, potent and effective thermogenic fat burners like Revert 10.0. When combined with exercise and healthy balanced meals, Revert 10.0 is formulated to support thermogenesis and lipolysis to prevent storage of fat.
The proprietary blend also aid in digestion, improve antioxidant levels, boost metabolism, elevate metabolic energy and reduce food cravings.
Incorporating a premium fat burner into your active lifestyle, will definitely enhance your workout efforts over time.
How do fat burners work?
In the battle of fat burners vs. pre-workout, it is important to understand how fat burners work to determine which supplement is suitable for you.
Generally, market available fat burners are a class of supplements known as thermogenic.
These supplements contain stimulating ingredients that improve the body's basal metabolic rate throughout the entire day.
Common ingredients found in fat burners
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) - Niacin may help improve blood fat levels by lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL). It also aids with producing energy from the foods you consume, which is an essential component that aids with fat loss.
- Glucomannan - Glucomannan is a natural and water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from the roots of the elephant yam. It is also known as Konjac. Glucomannan promotes a feeling of fullness, delays stomach emptying and reduces fat absorption.
- Green Tea - Green tea is beneficial for fast weight loss and maintenance. It comes with natural caffeine and epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC), which help the body burn fat as fuel.
Who should use fat burners?
Having a clean, balanced diet, consistently exercising for weeks but not getting any positive signs of weight loss or fat loss, you should consider using a science backed fat burner to improve your metabolism.
If you're a bodybuilder and will be competing in the upcoming weeks, a fat burner may shed that last little bit of body fat to help make you stage ready.
When you lose weight, most people find it again. I'm not on a diet. I'm creating a healthy lifestyle that will help me reduce my body fat and maintain the fat loss.
If you want to improve your metabolism rate and want to learn more about the best metabolism-boosting supplements, explore one of our previous blogs.
Are there any side effects of consuming fat burners?
Depending on the formula and dosages, fat burners may leave bigger physiological effects apart from weight loss.
Some fat burners contain stimulants that may trigger anxiety issues, increase blood pressure, cause trouble sleeping, and create gastrointestinal issues.
Some people may experience temporary niacin flush or a reddening, warm tingling or sometimes itchy sensation. Niacin causes the blood vessels to expand, increases blood flow and improves circulation.
If any of these symptoms increase or do not subside within one hour, discontinue using that supplement for a couple of days and restart with less frequency and quantity.
Before choosing any fat burner, research and read the ingredients. Once you decide on a product, follow the instructions accordingly.
If the fat burner contains niacin, like Revert 10.0, take the supplements with cool or room temperature water - not hot water. You may also take niacin with apples or applesauce to help decrease the appearance of flushing.
If the product contains stimulants, monitor your caffeine intake. To avoid any unpleasant side effects, avoid consuming caffeine while using fat burners.
Pre-workout supplements are dietary supplements that include natural ingredients to boost endurance and stamina.
Pre-workout supplements boost your energy and blood flow while creating the foundation for faster muscle mass gain.
Don't put in half the effort unless you'll be satisfied with half the results.
How do Pre-workout supplements work?
Based on the effectiveness of the formula, pre-workout supplements can work in various ways. Some supplements may offer stimulant effects and boost your overall energy level. On the other hand, some Pre-workout supplements may offer you micronutrients to support your workout. Some supplements also boost the oxygen level in the blood for hard-working muscles.
Common ingredients found in Pre-workout supplements
- Beta-Alanine- It is a very much popular supplement or ingredient among athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It’s effective in improving overall performance and benefits overall health. Beta-Alanine is basically a non-essential amino acid. It does not synthesize proteins. Combined with histidine, it produces Carnosine and gets stored in skeletal muscles. Carnosine is truly effective in reducing lactic acid accumulation in your muscles, and as a result, you can perform better and longer.
- Green Coffee Bean- It is a natural pre-workout supplement. It contains caffeine, and it will give you more energy while optimizing the thermogenic effect. It is also rich in antioxidant properties that not only protect you against free radicals but also improve your immune system. It is effective to increase mental alertness, decreasing fatigue, and promoting wakefulness. It can create the perfect mood for hard workout sessions. When it comes to improving performance, caffeine can help you at a great level.
- Amino acids- Amino acids like Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, etc., help to increase lean body mass. BCAA is also effective in promoting muscle growth. On the other hand, BCAA can also reduce damage to your muscles after a long workout.
Who should take pre-workout supplements?
People who are into athletic performance and need an easy-to-digest source of fuel before their training sessions may use these supplements.
Gym goers, body builders, and any other wellness conscious individuals who want to maximize their work out regimen include the best pre-workout supplements in their diet, especially before warming up, training or practice.
Are there any side effects of taking pre-workout supplements?
When it comes to buying the best pre-workout fat burner, pick a formula that complements your activity level and fitness goals.
Generally, these supplements do not cause severe side effects, or nausea, etc.
If you have an ingredient intolerance, read the product label and select an alternative supplement.
A list of the best supplements that can help you lose weight and gain more muscles:
Okay, so we have covered all the details of both categories. Hoping you've found your winner from the battle of pre-workout vs. fat burner.
While selecting your preferred preference, determine your goals, power of stacking complementary products, and science backed ingredients.
To get the best quality weight loss supplements, visit NATUREAL's shop. Here, you'll find the best weight loss products to improving the health of esteemed clients through comprehensive wellness programs designed to reduce your appetite, increase metabolism and help you live a healthier lifestyle.
Start today and you will be that much closer to reaching your goal than if you put it off starting tomorrow or next Monday.