NATUREAL Chocolate Whey is an all-natural dietary supplement full of nourishing essential minerals and amino acids.Since it has been using since many years ago. Taking this Whey Before and after meal according the instruction is very useful and helpful for wellness and health.
While whey protein being a byproduct of cheese originally is a pool of countless constituents, essential minerals and amino acids. After The healthy portion called the Healthy Whey is made up of an array of constituents before with a range of activities from enhancing muscle growth, to aiding proper digestion such as well as the possession of antioxidant activities.
Since Unlike most whey products available on the market, NATUREAL Whey presents a blend of only the healthy and vital portions for the achievement of your total transformation goal.
- Assist in muscle building
- Boost body immune system
- Increase power in sports
- Decreased symptoms of over-training and exercise recovery time
- Firstly Enhance metabolism of fat and secondly carbohydrates, aiding the shedding of weight
- Decrease in blood cholesterol level
- Promote digestion and after that help in the removal of toxins and heavy metals
- Increase in glutathione levels
- Improve biological processes
- Improve cellular process
- Calories – 130g
- Protein – 24.6g
- Carbohydrate – 3.75g
- Sugar – 1.42g
- Fat – 2.07g
- Unrefined & cold pressed
- 3g Glutamic acid per scoop
- Aspartame free
As a meal replacement, add one (1) scoop of Whey to the NATUREAL Shaker Bottle, fill 16 oz. of filtered water and shake until blended.
When should I use NATUREAL Whey Protein?
- When you are pressed for time, shake and go for breakfast, as a snack or for lunch
- Before strength training to strengthen muscle and increase endurance during your workout
- Immediately after working out to heal muscle tissue
Consuming too much protein such as may cause digestive issues such as nausea, flatulence, diarrhea, pain and cramping. Inspite of Consult with a medical physician before beginning any workout or dietary supplement.
– Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium
– Non-essential Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine
– Essential Amino Acids: Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine
TERMS & CONDITIONS
During These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NO EXCHANGE OR REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL