Top 5 Benefits To Boost Your Health From An Indoor Fountain
Indoor water features can be a great way of making your home look classy. It can also come with a number of practical benefits. Read on to learn more.
If you are thinking of adding a pricey sculpture or canvas to the décor of your home, it will not only leave your home looking amazing, but it will be the topic of conversation when you have guests over, that being said, there would be no other benefits. An indoor water fountain will be more than just a piece of art, it also brings beauty to your home. The most common reason why people come to Indoor Fountain Pros is to look for something they can add to create a focal point to their homes. However, most of them don’t know much about the benefits they can get from an indoor fountain.
1. Relaxing- when you ask many people how their day was, most of them will most likely include “hectic” and “chaotic” in there. Whether you are a business owner, working two jobs, or even stay-at-home parent, there will always be days when you wish you could have a clone to help you out. What you need once you get home is a calming environment. The sounds of cascading water will go a long way in soothing your nerves and relieving stress. You most likely know the effects stress can have on your day to day life and overall health; this is why it will be very helpful to your health.
2. Quality Sleep – even if you have decided to take the large fountains to put in your living room, you should also consider getting a fountain for your bedroom, even if it is the smaller ones. Having them in your bedroom will help you calm your mind, and you will start to notice that you are sleeping much faster and achieving a deeper state of sleep. This means you will be waking up in the morning feeling refreshed that you currently have been.
3. Quality of Air – there are a number of ways which an indoor wall water fountain can help in improving the quality of air. First, as you know, water evaporates. What this means is that the indoor fountain you will buy is going to constantly add some moisture into the air inside your home. There are many people who have to deal with dry air caused by running the heater or the air, but this problem can be combated by having a fountain in the room. When water moves, it creates negative ions; this will help because they will neutralize the positively charged particles such as dander and dust.
4. Noise Barrier – the sound from the fountain will not only be pleasant to hear, but it will also help in masking unpleasant noises. Whether you want it to mask the barking of the dog, the traffic, kids screaming, or loud music, you can trust the fountain to help out. The gentle and soothing sounds of water from the fountain will help make these noises not so noticeable.
5. Focal Point – it is general knowledge that every room in your home should at least have some kind of a focal point; in any space they occupy. Indoor water fountains are natural focal points for any room you decide to put them in. If you want to create a point where the eyes will come to rest, why not make the place soothing. A water feature of any size should be able to draw attention. You should have a focal point in each of your rooms. Adding a small tabletop variety on your home office and dining room is a good idea.
If you’re interested in an indoor fountain, Soothingwalls.com has a great selection.